WordPress 2.9.2 Upgrade
WordPress released version 2.9.2 today, which is a security fix of the previous version, in which logged in users can peek at trashed posts belonging to other authors.
If you have untrusted users signed up on your blog and sensitive posts in the trash, you should upgrade to 2.9.2.
To auto-upgrade your WordPress installation on the free plan, you should follow the below steps:
- Use the file manager in Vistapanel, and edit/open wp-config.php in the main WordPress directory.
- Scroll to the bottom and copy + paste this code on a new line:
- Save the file and attempt auto-update, it may automatically update or ask for connection information.
- If it asks for connection information, go to the Account Settings tab on VistaPanel and use the information under FTP Settings.
- It should then automatically update your WordPress installation and plug-ins.
/* Fix WordPress autoupgrades on Xtreemhost */
add_filter(‘filesystem_method’, create_function(‘$a’, ‘return “direct”;’ ));
define( ‘FS_CHMOD_DIR’, 0751 );
Did you know the premium plan comes with unlimited features (webspace, bandwidth, email accounts etc.), no restrictions (cURL, Sockets, Sendmail etc.), a Website Builder, Shopping Cart tools and a FREE Domain Name?
Compare our free and premium hosting plan.